Effective 1st January 2017
As a boutique health, wellness and fitness studio the team at Shaping Futures always aim to offer our members a broad range of classes and additional support. Our classes are small in numbers to ensure every participant gets the benefit of being trained on an individual and personal level. Shaping Futures is the North East’s leading provider of studio-based reformer classes. We continually invest in our space and equipment, introducing new services, classes and training techniques so our clients can experience maximum benefit from their membership.
We are also a friendly bunch so if you decide to join us you will quickly feel part of the Shaping Futures culture and family.
Benefits of Being a Class Member
- One free personal trainer voucher, to be redeemed against a 30-minute one-on-one session with one of our trainers.
- A 15-minute session with one of our trainers, who will undertake a full body stats and work with you to develop a personalised gym programme and recommend which classes you should attend. Your programme and body stats can be reviewed as often as required so you can regularly check if you are attaining your goals.
- Unlimited access to our gym.
- Priority booking – you can book your classes 14 days in advance to guarantee your place in the classes of our choice.
- If you want to book extra studio classes in addition within your existing membership, then we will reduce the cost of each of these classes by £1.50.
- Express Reformer classes are available for you to choose as part of membership and are not part of any offers.
Terms of Membership
- All members are required to pay a £20 joining fee.
- Memberships are for a minimum sign up period of 6 months.
- All memberships are to be paid on a monthly basis via direct debit and will continue to roll forward unless otherwise instructed to do so by yourself.
- Freezing of membership is not permitted.
- Reduction in membership is subject to a £20 administration fee.
- We require one full calendar month written email firstname.lastname@example.org notice if you decide to cancel your membership.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes where there are not enough participants and during public holiday periods. During these periods, a limited time-table of classes will be available.
What Class is Best for You?
Shaping Futures offers some of the best studio and reformer classes in the North East. Our trainers are highly qualified, motivational and have many years of training experience, providing our members the opportunity to develop their levels of fitness and strength. That is why we offer classes for different abilities.
We strongly recommend that you do your personalised gym programme with one of our trainers where you can discuss the ideal classes for you to participate in.
Prior to booking any advanced level class we recommended that you discuss your ability to participate in the class with one of our trainers.
If You Need To Change or Cancel a Studio Class
- Each week you can choose which classes you wish to attend. As a member, you may book your classes 14 days ahead to ensure you secure a place in your chosen class. Some of our classes are very popular and often have a waiting list so we strongly recommend that you book in advance. To be fair to all members, we cannot hold any un-booked space in any class for any reason.
- If you know you cannot make a studio class then you can change it to an alternative class providing you contact reception 24 hours’ prior to the time of your booked class.
- Failure to give 24 hours’ notice to reception will mean that you lose that class. Classes can be cancelled by either calling reception on 0191 386 4865 or by e-mailing email@example.com
- Studio classes cannot be deferred due to holiday or for any other reason.
Health and Safety
If your health situation changes, such as you are pregnant or you have sustained an injury you must inform the trainer prior to participating in the classes.
Gym Only Membership
Full access – £36 per Month
|Package Level||Number of Classes Per Week||All Other Member Benefits Included||
Cost Per Month
All memberships are paid monthly by direct debit for a minimum contract period of 6-months and will then roll over if not cancelled or amended.