Effective 1st January 2017
As a boutique health, wellness and fitness studio the team at Shaping Futures always aim to offer our members a broad range of classes and additional support. Our classes are small in numbers to ensure every participant gets the benefit of being trained on an individual and personal level. We continually invest in our space and equipment, introducing new services, classes and training techniques so our clients can experience maximum benefit from their membership. We are also a friendly bunch so if you decide to join us you will quickly feel part of the Shaping Futures culture and family.
We recognise that as a student you can only use your membership during term time. We have, therefore, created a number of flexible membership packages that can be taken out on a monthly basis. You can either sign up for 3-months membership or a minimum of 6-months. Being a student member of Shaping Futures gives you unlimited access to the gym and free use of our sauna facilities. As a member when you return from term breaks you can automatically pick up your membership again.
Terms of Membership
- Flexible memberships packages are available for a minimum period of 3 month or a minimum of 6 months.
- All memberships are to be paid in advance.
- If you are taking out a 3 month membership then you will have to pay for all months in advance – There is no contract.
- If you wish to take a minimum 6 month membership contract you will pay a month in advance (please note that to cancel the contract you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your cancellation 1 full month in advance).
- Freezing of membership is not permitted.
What Class is Best for You?
Shaping Futures offer some of the best studio classes in the North East. Our trainers are highly qualified, motivational and have many years of training experience. We provide our members the opportunity to develop their levels of fitness and strength, which is why we offer classes for varied levels of abilities.
Prior to booking any advanced level class we recommended that you discuss your ability to participate in the class with one of our trainers.
If You Need To Change or Cancel a Studio Class
- Each week you can choose which classes you wish to attend. As a member, you may book your classes 7 days ahead to ensure you secure a place in your chosen class. Some of our classes are very popular and often have a waiting list so we strongly recommend that you book in advance. To be fair to all members, we cannot hold any un-booked space in any class for any reason.
- If you know you cannot make a studio class then you can change it to an alternative class providing you contact reception 24 hours’ prior to the time of your booked class.
- Failure to give 24 hours’ notice to reception will mean that you lose that class. Classes can be cancelled by either calling reception on 0191 386 4865 or by e-mailing email@example.com
- Studio classes cannot be deferred due to holiday or for any other reason.
Health and Safety
If your health situation changes, such as you are pregnant or you have sustained an injury you must inform the trainer prior to participating in the classes.
Student Membership Packages
Gym Only Membership
Full access – £36 per Month
|Package Level||Number of Classes Per Week||All Other Member Benefits Included||
Cost Per Month
Student members must show a valid student ID at time of booking.