Yoga & Meditation 6 week Course £65
Starts 3rd of October
October 3rd, 10th, 17th & 31st
November 7th, 14th
Tuesday’s 19:45 – 21:00
This 6-week course offers a step-to step introduction to the basic principles of Yoga, Meditation and mindfulness-based practices. It is the ideal way of getting eased into yoga and meditation or to revisit the fundamentals to deepen your practice. Whether you are a complete beginner seeking for a little time and space for yourself, whether you feel tight from running or other exercise or whether you just want to see what Yoga is all about – this course is for you!
You will guided by a very experienced teacher who will make you feel home in no time.
You will experience postures and movements, which alleviate tightness in back, hips and shoulders. You will learn how to activate your body, how to relax, and how to apply your breath to help you with this. Deep breath awareness will be taught in combination with motion, as well as in guided meditations at the end of the class. The course is designed to provide you with fundamentals for a safe and balanced practice when joining other more-advanced classes. Most importantly, this course is oriented in the integrity of Yoga as a holistic practice.
This will make you feel better on different levels!
Benefits of Yoga & Meditation:
– Increases flexibility & builds muscle strengths both is needed for healthy body
– Increases blood flow/circulation, boosts immune system while draining lymphs
– Protects bone density and reduces high blood pressure
– Releases (chronic) stress, lowering cortisol levels
– Helps night sleep and general feeling of rest
– Supports concentration, digestion and emotional well-being
Start your journey NOW!